Thursday, February 01, 2007

Mission Statement Draft 1

I spent the last few days actually trying to come up with a first draft for my personal mission statement. (as part of the 7 habits)

So here it is.


I will strive…

  • To live my life with honesty, integrity and consideration for others.
  • To express my commitment to love and cherish my sweetheart, family, and friends. To nurture each relationship. To prepare myself to provide for my own family.
  • To constantly strive to improve myself personally and professionally everyday.
  • To be healthy, fit, and energetic so that I can enjoy life to the fullest and have the energy to pursue my goals.
  • To be known not as a stalwart, but someone who is willing and able to grab onto the reigns of change and yell, “Hit it!”
  • To be actively involved in the community as a volunteer and a mentor.


No comments: